To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order, to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right. Confucius

Sumo Merriment

« Home | The Photograph That Ended a War But Ruined a Life » | Since This Is The Month Of Love... » | More Molly Tributes... » | Let There Be Sex... » | When The Peace Sign Isn't The Finger Gesture Of Ch... » | May Peace Be Upon You...Molly Ivins... » | 6 Visions of Weirdness About Me... » | Spiders On DrugsWhy is it that Canada has all the ... » | Whatever It Takes For A Rally... » | You Never Know... »



Is This Still Relevant?...

|



With all the various things happening in our world these days I'm wondering how well we are all focused on the above ass sticking out there. It certainly shows our Dub to be industrious in what he says he will do one of these days. Between the crotch shots and diapers doodle news...oh and let's not forget that two bit breasts just died today too. That was the day the music died! Now don't get me wrong...I'm sorry for Ms. Smith...and all the others misguided twits that feel the world is a better place because we see their 'waxed parts"...but these naked "things" aren't going to put food on the table and certainly aren't going to stop nuclear war. Trust me if there were a way to ensure we'd seen the last of the mushroom clouds...I'd know it. That's right...I have an in with Albert...you know...Mr. Einstein. He keeps me informed of the latest info. But...lately I've been feeling a little more like this...
So when you come around the corner of life and it sledgehammers you in the head...you know somethings up. And BTW...I felt like cross-dressing this particular day...sometimes I just don't feel so feminine all the time you know what I mean? I know I'm not looking so fresh for this pic...I seem to have lost some much needed color too...go figure. So we all just have to plod along (and don't get your underware in a twist...I'm not calling you cows)...and go with the flow. It's been ages since I've done that.

Now see...all we have to do is believe in our fearless leader and follow his lead. Except we aren't in the last throws of spilling money all over the wrong places it seems. He just wants mo money and mo money...what's a taxpayer to do? If you can't get blood out of a turnip...how can you get mo money from the taxpayers...if'n they ain't got it in the first place? I'm all for our Dub spending his chaps off on whatever enterprise he wants to...he just needs to keep his claws off of my enterprise. I would really like to be able to pay my bills and have a little left over for some gas and maybe a little food on the table now and again. Is that too much to hope for? Did I go to college for this...oh hell no! I wish his Mommie would reign his ass in one of these days...he's 60 years old for craps sake...you'd think by now she'd have him under control. Bad seed! So I guess in a round about way I'm saying we need to pay attention to the first cartoon and get some really serious rebellion going before it's too late for one of those mushroom clouds...or we are going to become a society that looks and listens to only stuff like this...


Yep, things have been very interesting lately, but not in a good way!


Hopefully things will get better..


Yesterday is was all dead anna all the time. I thought that was way more than enough. But I must have been wrong because the dead anna story is looping again today. Jeez between the astronaut and dead anna taking the news all up, you would think all else in the world is just fine.

Things better get better cause worse is something that's awful ugly.


just let me know when and i'll at least bring something down. since it'll be all shaken up it might not be good to go for the fred, it produces a monster head even when it's been upright for a week so shaken makes me think it'll be all foam and no beer.
we'll get it together as we get closer.
oh! and the approach there sounds scary but the one into aspen's airport makes people a wreck. it's literally in a valley between two huge mountain ridges. so you drop straight down the face of the first and pray your pilot gets it right because there isn't a second time, you hit the opposite face if you miss.


Oh yes, Ms.Smith's early departure sure seems to get a lot of attention by those of whom so heroically keep us informed! I still recall the devastation that was thrusted upon us by that historically staggering moment when Ms.Jackson went through that globally significant incident of the dress malfunction. Personally, I haven't quite recovered from it yet.

Ms.Smith, however, presents a big puzzle to me. Why is she so famous? Outside the two obvious ones, I really can't see the reason for it. And what comes to those before mentiond two obvious ones, arent they as genuine as President Bush's intelligence?


Pekka stop! You're killing me I'm laughing so hard!

Jeremy...I don't care...seeing you will be intoxicating enough I'm sure. I confess I'm not into headaches oddly enough. Foam could be fun though.

POP...I hear your pain about "her"...and the Amanda / Melissa thing sure is getting the headlines. Not so good for Edwards...but those two ladies are going to get the mileage out of it for sure. I bet their hits are taking a toll of trolls.

Happy...I'm not confident that this country will ever get back on track...thus upsetting the balance of the world yet again.

pbs...to true!


Late breaking news: Dubya just came forward saying he was the father of ANS baby! That would bring an entire new twist to the news, ya?


ANS received too much attention in life for no accomplishments to receive this much attnetion for managing to cause her own early demise. I don't feel sorry for her, just the rest of schmucks that are struggling to put food on our tables while all our tax money goes to fund war after war after war.....


Mary...I nearly blew my coffee on the keyboard!

Lew...You're right there. Every time I think of the cost of the war and what that translates into for all us taxpayers...I just want to whack-a-molecular president.


When I saw that so many hours were being used on CNN for the ANS story, I couldn't believe it.
It's all being done, to keep us from dealing with the job at hand:
Getting rid of Bush and the rest of his incompetent cronies!
It'll be a miracle by the way it's looking! ; (


Breaking news: Young woman meets sudden, tragic death

I borrowed the headline from ATTYTOOD. Part of his text reads:

"...tonight, there is one story that is so important that we are going to suspend all regular blog coverage, and ignore everything else that is going on in world, from the presidential race to the gridlock in the halls of Congress to the indictment of the most powerful politician in Philadelphia.

"This breaking news story is about the sudden, unexpected, and tragic death of a young woman, not to mention the family that she leaves behind."

Hit the link for the rest.


Thanks Earl...Attywood had it pegged alright.

CM...it's driving Mr. Sumo up a wall. I'm sure the Hills would rather have the limelight to herself though. She'd better get some bigger than life boobs first.


Who died? I'm sorry; I never watch TV anymore and only listen to XM radio as of late. . .


Sure John like I believe that!

Post a Comment


Bring it On!

Who Links Here

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines

Get Firefox!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com