To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order, to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right. Confucius

Sumo Merriment

« Home | Whatever It Takes For A Rally... » | You Never Know... » | Enforcing The Dick...Or...What It Means To Go All ... » | I Came...I Saw...I Didn't Blog... » | SOTUA...Or...Why Jim Webb Looked Presidential... » | To Watch...Or Not To Watch...Some Question That Is! » | friendsSweetness! » | Gone Fishin' A Few Days... » | A Bowl Of Lifesavers... » | Crash Test Dummies - Mmmmm MmmmmBecause sometimes ... »



|

Spiders On Drugs

Why is it that Canada has all the good stuff. Such instructional YouTubes. America is always behind in the innovative stuff. I'd like to pop a few caps myself! Oh, and thanks to Divajood for finding this little gem for me.


What they don't tell you is this video is made by meth heads...lol.


I just came back in from shoveling snow for an hour and a half, and cracked(?) up. Thanks for the laugh!
Gonna have to cut the caffeine intake ; (


Ohhh these Canadians. My sister lives in Alberta and sends Canadian tv shows she records. They have some excellent comedy writers up there.


Somebody...or several somebodies...have got way, Way, WAY too much time on their hands. :-)

Post a Comment


Bring it On!

Who Links Here

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines

Get Firefox!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com