To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order, to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right. Confucius

Sumo Merriment

« Home | SOTUA...Or...Why Jim Webb Looked Presidential... » | To Watch...Or Not To Watch...Some Question That Is! » | friendsSweetness! » | Gone Fishin' A Few Days... » | A Bowl Of Lifesavers... » | Crash Test Dummies - Mmmmm MmmmmBecause sometimes ... » | Someone Got Up From Underneath The Rock... » | Blogger Finally Found Me... » | I Tried To Get Ducking Frunk...But I Fell Asleep..... » | Way To Go Nancy...! »



I Came...I Saw...I Didn't Blog...

|



I was trying to catch up on your blogs and that took some time. Lots of interesting takes on the Dub Speech...and Webb's too. Seems Jim Webb is the hero of the day...and I'm okay with that. Mr. John Kerry backed out of 08...as he should have...I felt sorry for him though. He was robbed just like Gore was...by corrupt people with an agenda willing to ruin our country for their own gain. I guess that makes them whores in my book.

Anyway...it's late and not much to see or say here for now...so I'll say toodles and hopefully I'll have something more interesting to post next. But...I will leave you with this...I don't think the right is sleeping so well anymore...so...for those about to rock...I salute you!

This certainly turned out to be a powerful piece of commercialism if ever there was one. I thought Laura looked older somehow...or maybe she was just cranky...been around Cheney too much.


Things are getting better: they're actually saying the words "Global Warning" or close to it!


"Warming" not "Warning" ha ha, that's a funny typing error!


Laura looks like a character out of Pink Floyd's The Wall in that last cartoon...

Good to see ya around, BTW.


Interesting synchronization that Kerry drops out the same day charges are filed against election fraud in Ohio.


Kerry made one hell of a speech before he said he wouldn't run in 08. Too bad he didn't make speeches like that when he ran in 04.


I've never been a huge Kerry fan - so his dropping out of the race is fine by me. There are a slew of other qualified candidates to choose from. I’ve yet to settle on any one, however. I’m still looking and listening. Frankly - I'll vote for anybody not Republican at this point - and that's not how I usually am when it comes to exercising my franchise. I'm an Independent. I don't cleave to any particular political party. 15 years ago I could have voted Republican had I run across any that had good ideas and gave a damn about people - like Simpson from Wyoming. But now? You couldn't pay me to trust a Republican to manage the sewers! All you ever hear from Republican politicians is hate, hate, hate. Not a one ever runs FOR something - they are always against someone or a set of ideas. As long as that holds true - I will look upon the Republican Party as a virus that needs exterminating. Replace it with the Libertarians and the Green Party. They stand for something. I may not always agree - but I'd prefer them to a cadre of traitors and pick-pockets.


i am for third parties too. How about a parliament? A vote of no confidence option would be nice


Kerry certainly did get jumped on early by those rabid, paid pitbulls and didn't respond appropriately. But that election was his to lose and he managed to blow it. Ugh. Thanks again, Ohio!


Cheney must be having a birthday coming up soon. Lets send him a faulty microwave oven.

Post a Comment


Bring it On!

Who Links Here

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines

Get Firefox!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com