To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order, to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right. Confucius

Sumo Merriment

« Home | The Eewwww...Moment Of The Day... » | Introducing...The Three New Planets... » | Molly Says Osama Hearts Lamont... » | Malibu Drunktard Takes Plea Bargain... » | I've Got To Share This From Anonymous... » | Don't Hold Your Breath Waiting For Joe Lieberman T... » | Not All Is Quiet Yet...Plenty Of Blame To Go Aroun... » | Just A Little Airplane Humor.... » | Lest We Forget...Let Us Harken Back To The Yellowc... » | I Can't Get Enough Of Their Bullshit... »



I'm AWOL...in the Pond!...

|

I'm in the pond as the computer sends this message out to all the great bloggers out there that I can't visit right now..cause I'm in the frickin' pond! The computer went over to Rory's place for a minute because Enigma sent me a mental 'must go there moment'...so...I went...I saw...he conquered'...I'll get on late tonight and wreak the greatest havoc possible on your blogs...be-freakin'-ware!


Skinny dipping, eh? Photos coming soon, I imagine.


Yes George, the ranch is just how you left it. Trouble is, so is the country.


yeah, nothing quite like a sunshine skinny dip to make everything look way better.

i may have to do that in the sound later on this week...

oh, and that jon benet guys is just a nutcase. he doesn't even know the published details of the case. and you can just see that look of "they're finally looking at me!!!!!" in his little, nutzo eyes.


I think he's a SPY that they are getting out of Thailand and it's all a bunch of hokeypokey they're playing to conceal it. So the world sees him as a class A wanker...so what...it's all about diversion. Rove probably didn't have much time to put into this one so they hustled him out undercover of the JonBenet caper. He's probably one of their bestest spies ever! in fact...he is probably linked to Valerie Plame in some way...yeah...that's the ticket!

Post a Comment


Bring it On!

Who Links Here

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines

Get Firefox!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com