The Eewwww...Moment Of The Day...
Yikes!Judge Jailed For Exposing Self During Trials...
Thompson, 59, was convicted last month of four felony courts of indecent exposure for incidents that took place in his Creek County courtroom.
At his trial this summer, his former court reporter, Lisa Foster, testified that she saw Thompson expose himself at least 15 times during trial between 2001 and 2003. Prosecutors said he also used a device known as a penis pump during at least four trials in the same period.
Police built a case against the judge after a police officer testifying in a 2003 murder trial saw a piece of plastic tubing disappear under Thompson's robe. During a lunch break, officers took photographs of the pump under the desk.
Investigators later checked the carpet, Thompson's robes and the chair behind the bench and found semen, according to court records.
Double Yikes!
Kreepy Karr...
Karr was taken into custody Wednesday morning in Bangkok, Thailand, where he had just started a teaching job.
JonBenet's body was found in the basement of the Ramsey home in Boulder, Colorado, early on the morning of December 26. Karr told reporters in Bangkok that he was with JonBenet in the basement when she died.
But Lara Karr's attorney, Michael Rains, said his client "sincerely believes there was no Christmas ... anytime between 1989 and 2000 when they were married ... when her husband was not with her and her family at Christmastime."So do we believe this guy is the one that killed that child...or are there some reservations nagging at the back of the mind that he is simply a super-duper-creepy-crawler-nutzoid?















Well Karr is definately a creepy looking dude. I doubt he did it. I think he just wants to be a part of the story. Maybe he thinks he can clear the Ramsey's name if he takes the blame. Some kind of sick hero or something.
I don't want to even think about what the judge was doing. No I don't.
Posted by
pissed off patricia |
3:36 AM
When Karr was first announced as the killer, I thought, "he just wants to get out of Thailand, fast." So we all had our doubts. As for the judge, after working in the justice business and closely with judges, I can say there are many like that only not as stupid. There are also some fine people who are judges.
Posted by
Peacechick Mary |
5:05 AM
Yikes and Double-yikes for sure! Both those stories are yucky. I doubt that Karr really did it too. Oh, and I'm watching the film "Control Room" haven't finished it yet.
Posted by
PBS |
5:56 AM
Like peacechick mary I also thought that he just wanted a quick trip out of Thailand. He sounds like a kook more than a killer..
I also think all judges should have to wear straight jackets in the courtroom. It is a more fitting tribute to their ability to do their jobs..
Posted by
Anonymous |
6:09 AM
the worst part (for me!) is the thompson-johnson-jerker looks JUST like a guy I used to work for. I mean EXACTLY, like a twin. Nicest, most normal guy in the world, a true mensch. And now, gack, I'll always think of this creep when I see him.
great cartoon ... wonder if anyone has ever ID'ed the guys in the back of those child beauty pageants to check for priors? D.K.
Posted by
Anonymous |
5:25 PM
Dk- wow you and I think alike on this WHAT kind of guys work the pageants...ekks..And Karr I think just wanted out of Thailand..quick..and ce la vie.
Great Cartoon..now about the Judge- wow..he definetly has a problem...and his solution was not so cool..and I spat popcorn all over my screen by the time I got the CSI moment..of the bosy fluids- thanks SUMO..
( and by the way you need to go over to Rory Shock's - he has a post that you will appreciate...muchly)
Posted by
enigma4ever |
6:04 PM
ooops if I am going to nag , I should atleast tell you WHICH post...yup- the Post from the 18th-at Rory Shocks...you will appreciate, in a nauseated way...yeah..that's right..
Posted by
enigma4ever |
7:07 PM
I read about Karr in the Times this morning ... the dude is extremely crazy and I sure wouldn't hire him as a baby sitter or nursery school teacher ... guilty? if there isn't some physical evidence to corroborate his nutball story, then there ain't much basis reported in the media to support a prosecution ... if there isn't more than that, then the prosecutor is a little crazy, a little irresponsible, or fame hungry, remember, you can be a completely incompetent fool of a prosecutor in a really famous case and then become rich and famous cf: OJ
as to the okie judge with the pump ... well ... one wonders what he'll use when he's in jail ...
Posted by
Rory Shock |
7:43 PM
That Judge thing is really really a major Eewwww moment. Blech. Feh. Fooya.
As for Karr, he may very well be a pedophile, but I don't think he was the guy who murdered the Ramsay child. But oh, man, what a creepy looking dude.
Posted by
DivaJood |
9:20 PM