To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order, to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right. Confucius

Sumo Merriment

« Home | Celebrity Panties And The Bermuda Triangle... » | Dub's Surge Exactly What Osama bin Laden Wants... » | Is This Still Relevant?... » | The Photograph That Ended a War But Ruined a Life » | Since This Is The Month Of Love... » | More Molly Tributes... » | Let There Be Sex... » | When The Peace Sign Isn't The Finger Gesture Of Ch... » | May Peace Be Upon You...Molly Ivins... » | 6 Visions of Weirdness About Me... »



The English Patient Joins Mile High Club Status...

|


Actor Ralph Fiennes is alledged in engaging in some hot snogging with an airline stewardess in an aircraft toilet (ewww) during a flight between Australia and India. I put that on an "YIKES" factor of 10!

38-year-old Lisa Robertson (heh...the stewardess) has been suspended without pay while the incident is investigated inside and out of course, but she has claimed that she and the Oscar-nominated actor did not have hot, sweaty animal love in the plane's bathroom.

In a statement to her employers, Quantas Airlines, she admitted that Fiennes did follow her into the toilet cubicle. We in America like to call it a bathroom, or restroom. Cubicle sounds so icky to me. The whole thing is icky who am I kidding! There isn't room for even one small person in a cubicle much less to amorous people. Hell...why not invite the whole coach section too! He probably likes to be watched.

According to the BBC, she said: "I explained to him that this was inappropriate and asked him to leave. Like we believe this...we all know she's a horndog...that's what stewardi do! They are looking for husbands for goodness sakes!

"Mr. Fiennes became amorous towards me and, after a short period of time, I convinced him to leave the toilet, which he did." She means she took his tiger by the tail and gave it a good shagging...the poor thing.

Licentious Lisa told how she spoke to the actor several times during the flight, as well as during her break, but defended herself, saying: "This is common practice on long flights... Yeah right you hussy...you were chomping at the old feed bag weren't you?! It was dirty talk and we all know it!

"I believe it is part of the role of the flight attendant to be friendly, natural and approachable to all our passengers." So do I missy...so does old Ralph! Smoking a cigarette now...was it as good for you as it was for me?

Love in their eye
We don't know why
Bet still they can try
Just not in the sky

The cubicle of love
If done from above
Results in such fluff
As stupid actor stuff

Labels:


Yikes and Euwwww would be my reactions to that news, too.


I'm still trying to figure out how they did it in such a tiny space. Once I get past that, maybe I'll have other thoughts.

Not so much into the euwww factor as into the howwwwww factor


Hell...why not invite the whole coach section too! He probably likes to be watched.

So, ummm, is this on YouTube yet?

Those john's have plenty of room. You just have to want it bad enough.

{-;


This is information I do not need thank you. I'm with PoP it would be a good trick but then again maybe flight attendants have special skills.


This is pretty low of Mr. Fiennes for getting this girl sacked, for jumping in the can with her to get some mile-high cred.


MHC card carrying member. Did it in a step van in the back of a C-130 at 35,000 feet.


Well...apparently I have to stand corrected about the room in the toitoi in flight. See...not having experienced it first hand...heh...I just couldn't figure out how it could be possible.

Congratulations Fixer and it looks like MB may have some knowledge of it too. Damn! Everyone has all the fun but me! I guess Mr. English Gardener guy has a big ego that needs rubbing. Personally a pat on the back should be enough 35,000 feet in the air. But what do I know?!


I'm totally shocked that you don't believe the stewardess, ha,ha..


If Ralph brought as much passion to the toidy as he brings to the screen, then the flight attendant is truly getting a raw deal.


Happy and Kvatch...LOL!

Post a Comment


Bring it On!

Who Links Here

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines

Get Firefox!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com