To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order, to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right. Confucius

Sumo Merriment

« Home | A NEED For Free Press... » | What Kind Of Crap Can I Blame On Dub This Time... » | Has The Planet Gone Mad?... » | If I Turn Up Missing...You'll Know Why... » | My Name Is Sumo...And I Have An IM For You... » | This Might As Well Be The Twinkie Excuse... » | Is This A Great Piece Of Art Or What?... » | If You're A Deviant...Have I Got A Party For You!... » | Tammy Duckworth: Congressional Candidate... » | Look Out! Midterm Election Around The Reef... »



Hehro...Amelika!...See velly nuu toy?

|



Oooh...I velly lub mie nu toy...eet soo fuunnn! Eet jez go boom velly roud in glound...nut to wuree foh Amelika peepo. Wen yu ledah lik mee wif beeg haya on hed...yu noo yu a spechal mahn in dees wuld. Riigh now I velly hornee for mee sum preety boyz jez lick yo Folee mahn!


Okay...I know I'm stupid...but I've got to make fun of this guy or I'll go nutty. When I think that our Georgie has left this man (?) to his own devices and ignored him into the background of oblivion...only to have him jump up and bite us all on the ass. The jokes on you know who. And then of course we'll have to share in the collective ramifications of Dub's particular brand of stupidity thinking this guy would just fade into the background...where he relegated him into in the first place. So SHAME on baby Dub! If Dub's fans in the red states didn't know he was a boob...you'd think they'd wake up now that the mushroom cloud hair stares them in the face.



And you would thing that after the Hastertfoleyathon that it would be the impetus to the red states to spur them toward the truth. I have to admit a bit a cynical speculation on that possiblity. And I have to be honest on this count...I would have to commit suicide if I put pen to paper and voted for a Republican. It just isn't in my blood...I know the best man should win and the man/woman that is deemed capable (or perceived so anyway)...but a vote for a Republican would twist the last vestages of the little good I have in me...just a little more. It's definitely a quandary...but I do believe the conservatives had made it easy for me this year...since they are all either perverts or on the take.



The time for Bush to have acted responsibly is way past the witching hour. How could one man be so dumb? The funny thing is...he has intelligent people around him...and they lost out on the count too. Did they not want to see? Were they soooo arrogant as to think that they didn't have to worry about others and their possible technology? Too busy playing the piano and buying righteous label shoes. Too busy shooting a friend in the friggin' face. To busy going to Nicaragua to check on his holdings. And certainly too busy riding his little bikey and eating cheeseburgers to care. At least we have the knowledge that he will have to breathe the same air as we will.



And if your are sick of my stuff...let me recommend a decent artisitic site to go to that has some very interesting and wonderful art on it. Ben's Place...he has a Venus de milo ala Marilyn Monroe up the dress thing...so mush better than political scary stuff.




WASHINGTON (IWR News Satire) - Tony Snow confirmed this morning that President Bush is being treated for acute violent temper tantrums as a result of the recent string of bad news. Well-informed sources reported that Mr. Bush was so upset with Bob Woodward's State of Denial book, the horrible situation in Iraq, his sinking poll numbers and embarrassing Foley scandal that the president began breaking Mary Todd Lincoln's prized dinner dishes and kicking poor Barney. First Lady Laura "Pickles" Bush called the psychiatric unit at Bethesda Naval Hospital, and Mr. Bush was put in a straitjacket, medicated with Thorazine and made to sit in the naughty chair for several hours until he calmed down.

Inspiration: "He's (Bush) ticked off big-time," said a well-informed source,
"even if what they said was the truth."


I think the title of Woodward's new book sums it all up nicely. When they don't know how to do something, they just deny that there's a need for it. If they screw something up, they just deny it's screwed. Well, they have denied the need to deal with NK and now the reality has popped up.

Foley was kept around because he represents the Palm Beach area and there are big bucks down there he could get for his party. That's the bottom line for the GOP, right?


Reports are starting to come in that this was a failed test. Sounds like a cry for attention.


Isn't Bush just afraid to act in North Korea because China is next door.
China is the new Russia isn't it..


I believe the Rovarian cancer set this up. In Sept of 2005, N. Korea signed a nuclear proliferation agreement along with 5 other countries, the U.S. included. The jist of it was, N. Korea would not develop a nuclear warhead and the U.S. would respect N. Korea as a nation. Four days later, the U.S. imposed severe economic sanctions to which Bush said, Gee that was just a coincidence. N. Korea was shut off from any world banks and decided to get their own poker chips for the next time they come to the table.


Don't forget, Rummy's old company built the Nuclear Reactors for North Korea. Very depressing.


So Bush's solution is to stay the course? The very definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting different results.


Well it was a failed test, or we are minimizing because we are not doing anything- and dont want to call attention to that fact.

The Dark Wraith has a good post today on this too. Dark Wraith Forums

If you haven't checked him out, go there. That man could analyze me right outta my pajamas. He's sharp. And makes good cases.

Sumo I do appreciate your need to laugh because if not, I think our heads would explode. Well, and then nobody would do anything about that either...nevermind.

Thanks for the buttonry and support, by the way.


POP...I've been reading about all the money running around Foley...hush money some of it...

Fred...they probably faked it in some way.

Happy...Bush doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground...I think...

Mary...the Rovarian cancer thing was good...but it gives cancer a bad rap. Yeah...poker chips...heh!

Diva...I was just reminded of that by Olbermann...very interesting...

Lew...he needs you for his top advisor!

Lily...I am familiar with the Dark One...I don't ever comment though...it is too hallowed for the likes of me...not that you're not really hallowed and all. One of these days I get the buttons linked directly.


Bush act lesponsibly? Ha! Yu velly funny gel!


Ha...so...yu lak mak fun ov da sumo... eh?!!! Gordo...velly bed mahn!

Post a Comment


Bring it On!

Who Links Here

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines

Get Firefox!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com