To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order, to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right. Confucius

Sumo Merriment

« Home | If I Turn Up Missing...You'll Know Why... » | My Name Is Sumo...And I Have An IM For You... » | This Might As Well Be The Twinkie Excuse... » | Is This A Great Piece Of Art Or What?... » | If You're A Deviant...Have I Got A Party For You!... » | Tammy Duckworth: Congressional Candidate... » | Look Out! Midterm Election Around The Reef... » | Okay Bitches...Take This You Pusillanimous War Thu... » | If It Was Good Enough For The Khymer Rouge...It's ... » | It's called infamy...and spelled i n f a m y... an... »



Has The Planet Gone Mad?...

|



Okay...we have a really bad deal going on in Washington right now that needs some tending to...and not be put on the back burner. Let's see...North Korea wants to light another candle on the nuclear bomb cake that they want to set off. I guess these little dudes don't give a squat about the fallout on the environment...therefore Dub doesn't either. Because we all know that our dear leader could give a crap about the environment. I don't know...does he give a crap about anything but reminding us he is the 'decider' and knows what is best for us? I'm so depressed...so I'm throwing darts at his picture between typing...sort of as an impetus for writing. Oh...and South Korea is really puffing out their chest on this one...look out!



Then we must consider the revelations in Woodward's book about the warnings time and again...and requests for meetings with Condi and her guys...you know...Rummy...Georgie and Dickey. I mean all the guy wanted to do in his position was give the the bin Laden threats that were deemed fervently near at hand. But....noooooo! She denied that occured...but it has since been proven she lied and dissimilated (of course)...and down played it all. No wonder she has always looked like she had a stick up her ass.

We've got a guy that has set aside 20 million dollars...that's right folks...20 mil...so that a very fabulous extravaganza can take place for the event that (IF AND WHEN) Iraq is a victory. Now that's some really good planning ahead I think. Something to look forward to there. Of course thousands of people that would deserve to be in that celebration won't be able to attend because they are and will be DEAD! Hard as carps. I'm sure they would have loved to revel in the sweet embrace of victory...so looked forward to...for what...nearly 4 years now?

I'm still waiting for that Octoberfest surprise of Karl Rove's...could he have ben bloviating about that? Was he just dangling something in front of us like little children that love to look at sparkly things? I think Karl has the Grim Reaper on his shoulder directing him hither and yon.



Now how about that all festering Hastert and his Foleygateathon. The man really needs to look in the mirror...because if there is another Star Wars episode...he's going to be cast as Jabba the Hut...because he fits it to a T...except for the suit...he needs to lose that. Yeah...here goes...I'm going to mention Mark Foley. He probably is the tip of the iceberg known as the Titanic of all the scandal that is to come. I do believe I read this evening that it could encompass many people...even our old friend Jeff Gannon (Guckert) porn star of the White House...that if you remember was for about 2 years a star question asking journalist in the presidential briefings. It just doesn't get any better than this...while a pain in the ass...it's never boring...just when the Dub makes one of his repetitive inane speeches.



Well...if we wake up tommorrow without the world having blown up and we still at least have the right to have a cup of coffee...I say...good for us. Jeez...what will we do if we can't have a decent cup of coffee or tea? Riot I say...take to the streets and demand our rights to our coffee back. They'll start on the most important everyday things that we need first...and then we'll just fall in line like school kids in order to get it. Just kidding...but it could happen you know!



The answers are blowing in the wind...not being followed by a moon shadow...I've got a brand new pair of roller scates...and you've got a brand new key...and we all live in a yellow submarine.


It's nice that they have a party planned for if or when we win in Iraq. It's just TFB they didn't go in there with a plan to acheive that goal. Just goes to show you that everything they do is half-assed.


But then again, half an ass on a whale like Fatsturd is still more ass than most of us have.


I can't understand why the people in Iraq are still resisting the wonders of democracy.
Or why our Canadian troops haven't been able to convince the Afganistan people that democracy is the only way they can be happy.
Why do those people keep trying to kill our troops. It's almost as if they really don't want us there to save them or something..


Sometimes I wish I were real stupid so I wouldn't understand how shitty things are. I know I would sleep a hell of a lot better.

As for the party, I don't think anyone should celebrate when a crime has been committed


i'm with loose Cannon - if Hastert ever wanted to haul ass, he'd have to make two trips.

and OT for you, Sumo:

I see dead people behind the wheel

To paraphrase a hometown hero of yours, no doubt:

I'm proud to be an Okie from Muskogee
A place where even dead men have a ball...
;P


Lew...that's it in a nut shell (them), not going in there with a thought other than receiving flowers, a box of candy and a marching band for all the soldiers! I think the Dub and his two guys hooked at his hip...sat on their keisters and while twirling those fake mustaches...really convinced themselves this was a go. I bet they had a cirlce orgasm on eachother or something. As for the Condi...she was off busy getting her broom stick waxed for her next take off. Jerks!

Happy...I'd like to apologize to you for the death of your soldiers from "Oh Canada" because if it weren't for the tards we have as (choke) leaders...they'd still be alive. I shudder to know what your wonderful country must really think of us. I trully hope they realize most of America doesn't want this...or agrees with it. Poeple say..."but you voted for him twice"...they just cheated the crap out of the election...pure and simple! And we are honestly having to tread carefully. That's why I blogged if you don't hear from me for several days...you know they got me. I've had many odd and governmental sites show up on the site meter. I just got rid of it for my own sanity...I'd rather not know for now.

POP...I was flabergasted to hear about the money alloted to this party. I think many others are stymied too...go figure.


As I mentioned over at PoP's place. Bush better hold on to that money he set aside for the party because he is going to need it for legal fees if the GOP lose Congress in a few weeks. I know I am being overly optimistic but...


Optimism is a good thing...we deserve to feel it sometimes...especially at the expense of the conservatives...ha!

Post a Comment


Bring it On!

Who Links Here

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines

Get Firefox!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com