This Might As Well Be The Twinkie Excuse...
And as if we didn't know...the clergyman was Catholic. Not too hard to connect the dots on that one...being that it is so mind-numbingly common and all. Mr. Foley who likes to leave his (mark) on the young pages before they go out into the world of politics or business...takes an additional interest in them to sort of show them the ropes of what really goes down in Congress. What goes down in Congress...stays in Congress so to speak. The pages from Florida will be missing his helping hand he so generously gave them to speed their education along.
It seems the law enforment officials AND the FBI will be investigating whether he may have violated any laws. Hmmm...not violated any young boys...but if he violated any laws. Semantics. So our man of the week (Foley) is now in a "rehab" joint for alcohol abuse...just another word for excuse. He maintains he NEVER had any inappropriate physical (that's nice speak for sex) contact with a minor. I know I am beating a dead horse here. Soooo...apparently he maintains he was under the influence of alcohol when he was involved sending the emails and IM's. Now come on...somebody isn't going to deliberately disclose stuff of this nature ever...if they don't have to. So...he kept his shame to himself about the abuse he suffered 40 years ago, and the shame of his more recent conduct apparently.
It's kind of funny how he calls this a behavioral problem. The attorney for Foley said, "There was absolutely no inappropriate sexual contact with any minor, and any suggestion that Mark Foley is a pedophile is FALSE," adding that Foley never even attempted to have sex with the teens.
Oh...and we can thank goodness that he isn't suicidal over this mess. I'm sure the Republicans are for the time being...but like everything else...they get over it. They're plucky that way. So, it seems that Markie's doctor has determined in all his great physicianess position...you know...the hypocratic oath thingie...our Markie is not...repeat...not in danger of hurting himself.
If I were Mr. Mark...I'd get myself a food taster real quick on the premises...accidents do happen when there is alot at stake...and it could bring down a Congress and a President...but not bloody likely...because they know how to cheat so well...they'll carry this one off just splendidly.


















The fucked up thing about this is they said they sat on the scandle and waited to deal with it because the didn't want to appear anti-gay. Then they come out afterward and say the guys gay, and wonder why they appear anti-guy. Like pedophilia has anything to do with being gay.
Posted by
Frederick |
3:34 AM
While Mr. Foley may be a scoundral, he is hardly a pedophile. I mean, nowhere in the IMs does he make a single mention about being attracted to feet!
Posted by
Rex Kramer, Danger Seeker |
4:20 AM
I was wondering, since Foley lays the thing at the feet of alcoholism (had to use feet) and he was IMing during a House vote on Iraq funding, was he drunk at work? Hmmm. Methinks this stinks. Well done, Sumo.
BTW, your site didn't come up on Bloglines for many days. I was starting to wonder if you were sick or sumpin. But you were here shootin with both guns all the time. Heckofa job Bloglines!
Posted by
Peacechick Mary |
4:23 AM
Which page, indeed.
Posted by
PBS |
4:47 AM
I think we need to clarify the definition of "minor" it varies from 16 to 18 depending on the state. Just saying.
Posted by
fallenmonk |
5:08 AM
I guess the saying "And justice for all" is just a saying..
And you didn't show up on my feed reader either. Is the government trying to censor you or something..
Posted by
Anonymous |
7:08 AM
Well ain't that grand? I feel so sorry for the wannabe child molester I might just send him a gift while he's in rehab. Do you know where he's rehabing? I think McGreevey's book would make an excellent gift. Jim McGreevey was another scoundrel who tried to cover his behavior by claiming he was resigning because he was gay and not because he was otherwise corrupt. Apparently gay is the new pink with corrupt officials.
Posted by
DBK |
12:51 PM
Well. Let's see. You've got a drunk horse thief, and you sober him up. You still have a horse thief.
It's just stunning to me: the Republicans, champions of family values, go on a witch hunt for Bill Clinton because he couldn't keep his pants zipped; of course, neither could Henry Hyde (R-IL) and his daliance broke up a marriage but it was brushed off as simply the uncontrolled urges of a young man. But for Foley, he becomes the victim of demon alcohol. WTF?
Posted by
DivaJood |
3:03 PM
Fred...yeah...just like being a transvestite automatically makes one gay...percentage wise no. Some men just LIKE to play dress-up...he he!
Rex, Rex, Rex...shaking head and rolling eyes...sad but true...it's not the feet thing...he likes to clip toenails...that's why they call him a Pedophidiatrist. Toenails...emails... same thing in essence.
Mary...Probably drunker than a skunk in fish-net stockings!
Monk...there is a state to state designation alright...but you know...the bottom (cough) line!!!!
H&B2...Yes...I think the Feds are on to me...they don't like to be made fun of...go figure!
DBK...I don't know where the little bastard is stashed...I wouldn't be surprised if Haster hasn't sent him on a slow boat to China...and it ain't pink there. Well...the government is rather pink leaning to red...but...you've got me there!
Diva...Markie (Ihave my hands on the situation) is his own worst friend.
PBS...yeah...he's writing several new pages in THAT book.
Posted by
sumo |
3:17 PM
foley was definitely going after 'twinkies'.
Posted by
Gordon |
7:42 PM
Gordon...I have it on good authoratay that Mr. Markie likes to have him some twinkies.
Posted by
sumo |
8:30 PM