Oscar...Oscar...Salma...
Salma Hayek... needs no introduction...

I told Mr. Sumo...who happens to have
the major hots for her...I'd allow him
to have a go with her if he could make
it happen...he's still waiting. But a
promise is a promise and it still
stands.
Nice lady I'm sure...but 'they'
aren't right...if you know what
I mean! Come on!!!

Oh...just stop it!!!

I hope you're happy now...
I'm gagging!
Did you see Gary Busey???

What was this guy on???
Will we ever be free of
these two again? Which one
gave birth to the other?

I defy you to figure it out!
Gone With The Wind...
needs to be made again...
with this here guy playing
Rhett Butler.

He could fill the shoes
of Clark Gable...no problem!
Uma looks really great...

But she really needs to do
something about her third
arm hanging about!

I told Mr. Sumo...who happens to have
the major hots for her...I'd allow him
to have a go with her if he could make
it happen...he's still waiting. But a
promise is a promise and it still
stands.
Nice lady I'm sure...but 'they'
aren't right...if you know what
I mean! Come on!!!

Oh...just stop it!!!

I hope you're happy now...
I'm gagging!
Did you see Gary Busey???

What was this guy on???
Will we ever be free of
these two again? Which one
gave birth to the other?

I defy you to figure it out!
Gone With The Wind...
needs to be made again...
with this here guy playing
Rhett Butler.

He could fill the shoes
of Clark Gable...no problem!
Uma looks really great...

But she really needs to do
something about her third
arm hanging about!















That a weird third arm!
Posted by
PBS |
3:16 AM
That's, not that....
Posted by
PBS |
3:16 AM
Dolly looked like a plastic surgery disaster
Posted by
Yukkione |
6:05 AM
Gary Busey was on something?! Come on, that can't be right!
Posted by
Omnipotent Poobah |
9:25 AM