To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order, to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right. Confucius

Sumo Merriment

« Home | The Madness of MadKane... » | Living In The Land Of Oz... » | Cheney's Got A Gun... » | What can I say?... » | Here We Go Again... » | SPYING... » | Spin This...I Dare You!... » | Looks like Bird Poo To Me... » | Happy Valentine's Day... » | ANN...You Know I Love To Hate Her... »



Here's To Ol' Barney!...

|



I've had 4 days at the urgent care with the MIL and we're going to the
the Dr. this afternoon. I think she is on the road to her very own waterloo.


Four days in Urgent Care! Glad it wasn't for yourself, but I know how that is and you need a break.


That's a lot, and SO stressful. I agree with PM--you need a break!


Yeah...I'm tired alright.


Hope things are getting better....


I'll join in and say that I sincerely hope things are better now

Post a Comment


Bring it On!

Who Links Here

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines

Get Firefox!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com