To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order, to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right. Confucius

Sumo Merriment

« Home | Go Freeway Blogger... » | The World Needs An Enema... » | Here's To Ol' Barney!... » | The Madness of MadKane... » | Living In The Land Of Oz... » | Cheney's Got A Gun... » | What can I say?... » | Here We Go Again... » | SPYING... » | Spin This...I Dare You!... »



Where's The Falafel?

|


Bill is probably hiding it...the falafel I mean.


Are you as speechless as I am?

One thing you can say for him...he's a busy little beaver...
Like mother like son...


jjoats.blogspot.com


LOL! Especially the Wingnut mag. You are just amazing the way you find all these goodies for us. Thanks.


Great pics as always. Free Ipod. lol


I'm speechless too. It just keeps going on and on like a bad dream. No, a nightmare. But the comics are hilarious!


Thanks guys...and Shane you can pass go and collect $200.00...because you are soooooo right! Easily half this nation is squirming everyday and smacking their forheads all the while muttering...wtf?!!!


Lovely selection as always, S. Boy, that Bush is 'Crisp', isn't he? He really HAS been working out!


Maybe working out...but not his brain it seems.

Post a Comment


Bring it On!

Who Links Here

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines

Get Firefox!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com