To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order, to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right. Confucius

Sumo Merriment

« Home | This really blows!... » | This Says It All... » | No More Salisbury Steak Kids... » | Tragic Loss... » | Brain Smackdown... » | Asian Road Trip... » | Iran's Best Friend... » | Oscar...Oscar...Salma... » | Clinton With The Blue Dress...Blue Dress » | Where's The Falafel? »



America Would Have Been Better Off If He Had Stayed A Cheerleader!...

|



PRIMATE HILLS, NC - President Bush today tried to downplay the findings of yesterday's Pew poll which found 48% of Americans think Mr. Bush is an idiot.

"I might be a liar and an incompetent, miserable failure, but I'm no idiot! You know, I once got a 'C' in Cheerleading at Yale. That proves that I'm not an airhead, right? Why I can still recite all 21 letters of the alphabet from memory. Here goes: a, b, c, v, n. Ah, a, b, c, x and z. See, I told I could do it," said Mr. Bush with that dumb look on his face.


BATSHITCRAZY, VA - On the third year anniversary of the Iraq war, the megalomaniac founder of the Washington Times Reverend Sun Myung Moon launched his new "Preemptive Warrior" magazine to help boost the sagging morale (and ever decreasing numbers) of "Bush Doctrine" supporters.

"Look we haven't killed or tortured nearly enough people yet.

If the President would just take my advice, we would just eliminate the 87% of the Iraqi population, who want us to leave!

A couple of well placed tactical nuclear weapon detonations would bring this insurgency nonsense to a halt, just like it did in Japan in WWII.

It would also sober up those damn Syrians and Iranians.

Either you give us the goddamn oil, or we nuke your ass! That's the real Bush Doctrine message, isn't it?

If you will please excuse me now, I have to hold a mass divorce for that thousand couples I forced to marry last year," said Reverend Moon.

Okay, okay...he's been a cheerleader and a Nazi...let's see what else he has up his sleeve...

He can now add Svengali to his resume...to the conservative Trilby's! Does this man have no end to his talent?!!!

jjoats

Anti-war demonstrators in
Portland, Oregon...way to go gang!
And they are protesting
in Vancouver over the idiocy in Iraq also.

Not such a soft sell anymore you jokers
in the Whirehouse?!


Hong Kong

Iraqi politicians are still struggling to form a government, three months after elections were held to form a new parliament.

Politicians have recently been able to establish an advisory, 19-member Security Council, to be led by President Jalal Talabani.

The Council appears to have been formed so that minority blocs will be consulted before important government and security decisions are made, according to AP.

"We have agreed on forming a National Security Council whose powers will not contradict the constitution," said Adnan al-Dulaimi, a Sunni Arab political leader. (Now if the Bush administration would just take a page from these people...and not contradict the American constitution we all might get somewhere).


Yep, a cheerleader is certainly less harmful. Yay Russ, he's my man now that we've moved!


Let's see: "Idiot, Liar, Jerk".

Can't wait for 'Boob' and 'Fool' to make the list.


Hi again, S. Just tried my blog in both Firefox and Explorer and everything shows up fine here. So I'm not sure why you're not getting it. What browser do you use?


Do we still have our constitution? I thought using that was soooo yesterday.

Now that we have a king/ex-cheerleader, why do we need anything else.


Neil...it's Firefox. I've been using it for sometime...I'm getting creeped out now.


Rah, Rah Rass, kick him in the ass! Well done, Sumo.


Re re re...kick him in the 'other ass'!

Post a Comment


Bring it On!

Who Links Here

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines

Get Firefox!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com