To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order, to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right. Confucius

Sumo Merriment

« Home | Watched C-Span Today... » | The English Patient Joins Mile High Club Status... » | Celebrity Panties And The Bermuda Triangle... » | Dub's Surge Exactly What Osama bin Laden Wants... » | Is This Still Relevant?... » | The Photograph That Ended a War But Ruined a Life » | Since This Is The Month Of Love... » | More Molly Tributes... » | Let There Be Sex... » | When The Peace Sign Isn't The Finger Gesture Of Ch... »



Darn...I Wanted To Blog Tonight...But...

|

First I had to get all the Valentine colors and thingies off the page since it not longer is V-Day. I needed a new look. So I'm screwing off changing the template...late of course...when I get a call out of nowhere and they didn't stop blabbing until nearly 2:30 am. So here I am without a post about some of the super things said by the Dems today on C-SPAN...I watched it all day...I know I'm a nerd...but I found it interesting just the same. A black woman stood up to the right side and with great eloquence expounded on fear and pride and I just wanted to cheer for her and give her a hight five for what she said. Don't remember her name now darn it.

Somehow I lost my kitty sumo avatar button...or whatever they are referred to as...so SpongeBob and Patrick are back. Yay SpongeBob! I was in the mood for a naughty Stewie...because I feel like telling people to go to Hell a lot...(even though I don't believe in Hell). So this will be the look for a while...I get tired of stuff very quickly. I have to move furniture constantly...I'm sure it's a very mental thing entirely. So...tommorrow I won't be able to watch much of the span because of errands for the MIL. Maybe something cool will happen out in the traffic and I can flip someone off again. I hope so...it was cathartic. I'm soon to become a finger junkie...heh! So...here's hoping you all got great stuff for Valentine's Day...if you know what I mean. I got zip...except for my youngest son...no one remembered my birthday either. That should alert you to something about me I suppose.



Yeah...these are just some of the things that I take to bed with me to think about as those lambs just over the bed post all night long.

Labels:


I was wondering what happened to kitty sumo!

Don't forget to smile when you flip somebody off. That pisses them off even more.


Oh yes the ingratiating smile while you flip someone off marks a true expert.
The ethanol thing has me worried. Most people don't seem to realize that it takes more oil to produce corn than replaced my the resulting ethanol. Corn requires tremendous amounts of nitrogen fertilizer which is made from oil. Not efficient and no way will be our savior.


I like the Stewie button,
ha,ha..
Some one should tell Canada about the need for more oil to make ethanol. We obviously don't know that and are expanding it's use here..


I love the sponge bob what's his name avatar. Glad to see it back. If I find your kitty one I'll send him back home to you.

I read over at fallenmonk where you said your hair was long and half way down your back. High five from me to you. When this war started and my friend was sent to Iraq, I told him I wouldn't cut my hair until the war was over. I have it trimmed occasionally but haven't cut it. From the way things are going I'll have hair down to the floor pretty soon. So here's to old hippie women and their hair! :)


yeah, to ad my thoughts to fallenmonk's, it's still a carbon based fuel which does nothing to fix our global problem. it may be homegrown but it ain't healthy.


Ethanol? Already here in Indiana, they will have to freight, by train, more corn than can be grown in each county. There are at least 5 ethanol plants within our county.

Seems like not a good option for energy reall! ; (


... as those lambs ...

Don't let it take your sleep away. The horror will be here in the morning when you wake up.




Bluegrrrrl...I will certainly take your advice about the flip...and that kitty may get it if it ever comes home.

Monk...I admit I don't know much about the ethanol subject...glad you filled me in.

Happy...Isn't Stewie the best? I hear Canada has more oil than it knows what to do with...that is why America is going to bomb you guys into the stoneage for it. Heh!

POP...I think ol' SpongeBob and Patrick are here to stay. I don't like uppity sumo kitties in diapers much. Yeah...I can sit on my hair and right now it isn't convenient. My MIL was a hairdresser and if she gets her hands on me she'll cut it nearly off. I try to keep it trimmed at the wait...more manageable...but when someone cuts 21/2 feet off your hair when it only needed a trim is like being naked. I just don't have patience for caring for short hair. I have hair like the little Dutch Boy...and when short there's nothing to do with it. Won't perm it (ghastly) and I just hair curling irons and rollers and all the crap women do tpo their hair. So I just grow it long and sometimes braid it...or I have a big Princess Leia Bun. I did the two buns back in the 70's...it was rather cool. I'm an old grump with loads of hair.

Hype...I stand corrected on the corn thing.

CM...you're up to your ears in corn eh?

Fixer...you are so right...the horror will be there in the morning and every morning after that.

Earl...you are so good at making those cute pics...I'm so envious...I've got to learn to do that.

Post a Comment


Bring it On!

Who Links Here

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines

Get Firefox!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com