A New Direction...

The Old Direction...
|
| |
| WASHINGTON (IWR News Satire) - President Bush today linked Saddam Hussein And Monica Lewinsky to the rapid melting of sea ice in the Arctic, a direct result of man-made global warming. "I guess you're wondering who's responsible for all these catastrophes, like 9/11, Katrina, the Iraq War and Global Warming, that have occurred during my tenure as president? Well, I'll tell you straight - it's Bill Clinton's fault! If that pervert Clinton wasn't so obsessed with getting knob jobs from Monica Lewinsky, he would had time solve all these damn problems like global warming and terrorism that I'm having today. If he had his act together, he also would have killed Osama bin Laden in the 1990's. Heck, it would have been a trivial thing for him to do. I know what you're thinking. If it was so easy for Clinton to kill Osama back then, why haven't I been able to kill bin Laden in 5 years? Well fortunately, Karl tells me that's one of those rhetorical questions that I don't have to answer," said Bush. |
















I agree with you but I really would like to see the kid skateboard down that hill, ha,ha..
Posted by
Anonymous |
5:23 PM
How often does the bizarre overcome you Happy? Heh heh!
Posted by
sumo |
5:30 PM
The Bring It On link goes to HTTP W3C site. Is that what you meant? If it is, I've got some catching up to do. The satire was funny, but I don't think Bush could say the rhetorical without spitting out his teeth.
Posted by
Peacechick Mary |
6:58 PM
Don't know what hapened Mary...I used their link...after checking it out I deleted it.
Posted by
sumo |
10:52 PM
Maybe if Bill Clinton hadn't had to defend himself against nuisance lawsuits filed by the vast right wing conspiracy during his presidency, he would have had time to do more as president!
Posted by
Lew Scannon |
12:22 AM
Lew...how many times do you suppose that has been said? Maybe in the millions? I know it's bounced around my head more than I car to count!
Posted by
sumo |
1:40 PM
Don't forget that when America was attacked under Clinton' tenure (world trade center), he pursued, caught, and jailed the perps. Bush "just doesn't spend that much time" on them . . .
Posted by
John Good |
6:27 PM
Your're right there John!
Posted by
sumo |
8:34 PM