Good Old Spring Break...
jjoats.blogspot.comSo who's minding the store while our man Georgie is out on the town celebratin' good old Spring Break? And did he mean Laura would bare her breasts as in "Girls Gone Wild" bares their breastises? I think he's one pineapple short of the patch there.
So what is the leader of the free world (wink, wink) doing partyin' on down with those 'wild girls' when he knows we could be attacked for our greedom at anytime...any place. He's probably still reading that pet goat book...I hear it's one of his favorites.
Now, don't get me wrong...I love reading and the freedom it brings to the soul...but how much can one person squeeze out of "My Pet Goat"...? He's got empty positions in his White House needing the attention of...oh let's just say for the sake of argument...the president to get them filled by the appropriate person...because there is work to be done. You know...cuz like there are terrorist bad guys hating us for our freedom and all.
It seems to get harder and harder for him to find the right people for those positions though. I'm not quite sure what the holdup is though...our Georgie seems to instinctively find and rely on the wrong people. And that has become a reliability in and of itself. When he settles on somebody for that new position...we've all learned to roll our eyes in mock horror and wonder how long the new 'dummie' is going to last.
So our little Georgie needs to roll up his sleeves...toss the tasty dames and drinks aside and get down to business. Now I like a Hawaiian shirt like the next guy...but you wouldn't have seen Abraham Lincoln in one...and that's good enough for me. So George...get the cart rollin' and let's see some real action for a change. Action like you've never actioned before...get on it and get our asses out of the middle east before it's too late for any of us to reach old age.
I don't know why...but I rather figured that before I died I would have the chance to be an old fart Grandma or Great Grandma to somebody...and get all crotchety and mean too. And if you keep this war nonsense up...and even start it up with other countries...you are going to ruin my little old age plan. In fact you are going to ruin it for a lot of people...because if you get your way none of us will live too much longer because of that mushroom cloud that is waiting in the distance with our names on it you dummie! Think of the twins George...THE TWINS!















It might be easier to be all crotchety and mean with little or no retirement money--if we're still alive by then, that is.
Posted by
PBS |
4:10 AM
He's not going to do shit. He's just playing a part while our country goes to hell in a red white and blue handbasket.
I am not in my happy place today
Posted by
pissed off patricia |
6:01 AM
Why's Laura hiding behind George? How are we gonna see the breasties like that?!
Posted by
Omnipotent Poobah |
8:36 AM
They are always hiding something.
Posted by
sumo |
10:12 PM
Where the hell ARE the twins? Haven't heard much about 'em lately. Did they check into Betty Ford or something?
Posted by
Neil Shakespeare |
4:59 PM