To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order, to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right. Confucius

Sumo Merriment

« Home | I Told You So!... » | Justice Is Just Another Word... » | Protesting Is Alive And Well...Still... » | But People Are DYING In Iraq!... » | It's Time Again!... » | Great Green Gobs.... » | More Reality Shows...Damn!... » | America Would Have Been Better Off If He Had Staye... » | This really blows!... » | This Says It All... »



Condi Admits To 'Many' Mistakes In Iraq...

|


A protester chants anti-war slogans outside Pleckgate High School in Blackburn as Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice visits with students.

Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice acknowledged on Friday the United States had probably made thousands of mistakes in Iraq but defended the strategy of removing Saddam Hussein from power.

"Yes, I know we have made tactical errors, thousands of them," she said in answer to a question over whether lessons had been learned since the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq in 2003.

While in England...the Muslims weren't exactly happy to see her...more here


And since this 'guy' is her boss...you can understand why people look askance at her...

CHICAGO, IL - President Bush on Friday called the paternity suit naming him as the father of the famous australopithecine Lucy outrageous.

"I don't care what the DNA evidence shows. I'm not Lucy's father. Sure, she has my forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, Prescott grin and knuckles, but that's what Karl calls a coincidence," said Bush. See what I mean?


Yeah Condi, we all make mistakes. But not many of our mistakes kill thousands of people. Like none of my mistakes have caused the death of one single person.


Yep, pretty casual to just admit they made many mistakes when those mistakes ended or changed the lives of thousands of people.


I'm so happy to see the young people protesting. It does my heart good. As for Condi - I am totally ashamed of her, woman to woman.


So they've changed the term 'casualties' to 'mistakes'? Well, not mistakes, really, but rather 'tactical errors'.

Post a Comment


Bring it On!

Who Links Here

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines

Get Firefox!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com